Welsh Oak - Front door for period farm-house. For a customer from Crickhowell, Wales
- Made entirely of Welsh oak making a strong and characterful door.
- Door head angled to fit in with mouldings. Moulding in a convex profile.
- Cross bracing decorative quatrefoil design. With moulding stops on the bottom of the door frame.
- Triple hinged with fitted Yale lock and antique handle. The door frame has been fully fitted with quality draught excluder.
- Fitted by ourselves
- The side of the door frame is approximately 7 ½ inches thick.
- The frame of the door head is approximately 12 inches at its thickest point and 5 inches at its thinnest point.
- The door is approximately 1 ¾ inch thick.
- Finished with light oil.
Click the photos below for bigger images
Get in contact with us
Interested in an oak door for your property?
We offer free quotations, or if you simply want discuss your project with us just drop us a message, we can help and advise you.