Country Style Door – For a customer from Pocklington, Yorkshire
- Meranti hardwood door with four double glazed windows and with three raised panels.
- The heavily made door which is approximately 2¼ inches thick.
- White breathable microporous paint over hardwood meranti wood.
- Fully draft excluded.
- Reeded moulding to interior and exterior of the door frame.
- Outside weather drip at the bottom of the door.
- Hard wearing Oroko wooden door sill, with an oil finish.
- Four hinged stainless steel design.
- Two mortice locks, with a single key fitting both locks.
- Oversized brushed steel letterbox
- All ironmongery in brushed steel
- Fully fitted, painted and glazed by ourselves
Click the photos below for bigger images